Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Here at the Iron Forge, we offer a relaxed environment to enjoy classic food and drink with your loved ones. We’re the perfect place to visit on a weeknight with the kids, if you’re looking for somewhere to spend a leisurely lunch or an evening meal at the weekend. We serve up a fantastic range of pub classics alongside numerous daily specials that bring you flavours from around the world. There really is something for everyone when you dine at the Iron Forge.
Not only do we serve up fantastic food and drink daily, we also cater for a whole host of parties and events. That means we’ve got your next party or business lunch covered. On sunny days our beer garden is the perfect place to relax with friends over a drink from our extensive bar menu. Little ones can enjoy our children’s play area whilst the grown-ups relax in peace. Whatever you’re looking for with your next meal out, you can rest assured the Iron Forge caters for it.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus